Dr. Robert Wrona
Robert W. Wrona, D.O., known for his friendly demeanor and patient-centered approach, is an experienced family medicine physician in Orland Park. As a lifelong Chicago area resident, he has strong roots in serving his hometown community. He is passionate about helping patients achieve a healthy, active lifestyle and guiding them toward ways to improve their quality of life. He sees his relationship with patients as a partnership in which he provides the education and tools they need to reach their goals and improve their health.
Dr. Wrona completed his undergraduate studies in biology at Purdue University West Lafayette. After graduating from Midwestern University The Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, he continued to build his expertise by completing residency at The University of Illinois at Chicago family practice residency program at Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Wrona has gained both clinical and patient care experience in a variety of hospital and medical centers, including Advocate Health Care, Advocate Christ Hospital, Silver Cross Hospital and Palos Community Hospital. He became board certified in family medicine in 2001 and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He is very personally familiar with the value of family and spends much of his non-clinical time enjoying activities with his wife, Keri, and their two children. He lives in Homer Glen.
- 2004-Present President, Logan Medical Corporation. Homer Glen, IL
- 2003-Present Partner, Primary Health Associates Lockport, IL. Orland Park, IL.
- 2001-2002 Physician, Primary Health Associates. Lockport, IL.
- 2000-2004 Part-time Physician, Palos Community Hospital Immediate Care Centers
- 2011-Present Staff Physician, Silver Cross Hospital. New Lenox Heights, IL.
- 2000-Present Staff Physician, Palos Community Hospital. Palos Heights, IL.
- 2000-2006 Staff Physician, Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. Oak Lawn, IL
- 1999-2000 Part-time Physician, Advocate Health Care Corporation Urgent Care Centers
- 1997-2000 Resident Physician, University of Illinois at Chicago Family Practice Residency at Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. Oak Lawn, IL
- 2000 – Present American Academy of Family Physicians
- 2008-2018 ABFM Board Re-Certified
- 2001-2008 ABFM Board Certified
- 1999-Present Illinois Department of Professional Regulation Licensed Physician and Surgeon #036- 101118
- 1999-Present Drug Enforcement Agency #BW6503230
- 1997 Graduate, Midwestern University/The Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine Downers Grove, IL Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1992 Graduate, Purdue University West Lafayette, IN B.S. School of Science, Biology